BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Scrabbling for Creativity

I'm sick.  I came down with a nasty cold, and yesterday spent the majority of the day driving to Nashville to pick up my son from the airport, and today I'm catching up on "real" work and resting.  Fortunately I'm one painting ahead so I haven't yet fallen behind.  When I feel better I'd like to get a couple ahead (tomorrow... I hope?)

I'm also hoping that I can finish up my typing (I type medical transcription from home for a day job) and sneak into the studio for at least a little ACEO, or watercolor, or at least a zentangle.  If so I'll update this post.

There's my ACEO tinkering for the day. I want to tinker some more because the clouds need some work, but I'll do it tomorrow.

And something else, not sure what yet. 

0 comments: